Monday 1 August 2011

Friends Again

I will always be absolutelyyyyyy MAD about the t.v series Friends...Wish they hadn't stopped it :-( ..Even after all these years,.I still keep watching the seasons on dvds again and again and again...

I'm sure everyone who has ever watched the sitcom wished they had a group of friends like on the show...Each character had a clearly defined personality and somehow always managed to make you like them...I just can't decide on whether i like Joey, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe or Monica better....Just can't see them as individuals..in fact even when i see anyone from the cast acting in films, their names from friends is what always comes to mind....Miss u lots ....I am and will always be the MadFan of Friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BY-Ronnie, California
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------